A safe and relaxed visit
We look forward to welcoming you back to Museum Flehite. Due to COVID-19 we have taken several measures to ensure that everyone can enjoy our exhibitions and beautiful building in a relaxed and safe way.
E-ticket access only
Museum Flehite will exclusively provide access on the basis of e-tickets and time slots. This will help us ensure that the museum doesn't become overcrowded, so that everyone can observe a distance of 1.5 metres. Everyone, including Museum Card and Friends Pass holders, must order tickets for a specific date and time in advance through the ticket shop.
- Hygienic hand gel dispensers and wipes are available at the museum. A plexiglass plate has been installed to protect visitors and reception desk staff. A walking route has been demarcated, so that you are less likely to unexpectedly run into other visitors. The museum is also thoroughly cleaned twice a day by our cleaning team.
- The Museum Café will remain closed for the time being.
- Museum Flehite can only be accessed via Westsingel 50.
- Guided tours and other group activities have been cancelled for the time being.
General Coronavirus guidelines
- We trust that our visitors will abide by the national Coronavirus guidelines.
- Do not leave home if you are experiencing any symptoms. Visitors are welcome if they and their housemates have not experienced any symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- Groups of more than one visitor will only be allowed if they make up a social group (family, partners, housemates).
- Visitors must have made an online reservation in advance and be in possession of a valid ticket for the relevant date and time slot. Make sure to arrive on time. You cannot visit the museum without an advance reservation.
- Group visits will not be possible for the time being.
- Avoid public transport as much as possible, and use your own transportation if you can.
- PIN card or contactless payments (debit card or mobile) only.
- Photography and video recordings are prohibited.
- Maintain a distance of one and a half metres from other visitors.
- Always observe the hygiene guidelines.